Off-line Microfocus X-ray Inspection System equipped with PONY ORIGINAL Direct Conversion X-ray Camera; SID-A50. Suitable for inspection of BGA, CSP, and LGA on PCB.Inquiries
- Off-line X-ray Inspection system for analytical to 100% inspection.
- Equipped with PONY ORIGINAL Direct Conversion X-ray Camera "SID-A50", made stable inspection possible with low maintenance cost.
- X-ray Camera inclines 50 degrees to check samples from oblique view.
- M-size board model - "NEO-690Z" and L-size board model - "NEO-890Z".
- Can be upgraded with; Automatic X-ray Inspection function, CT function, 1-axis or 3-axis rotator (OPTIONAL)
- 2 windows (top and front) for checking inspection coordinates. (both standing / sitting inspection possible)
- Other custom specification available.
|Max. Vol. / Max. Cur. (Max. Output)||90kV / 0.25mA (10W)|
|Min. Focus Size||5um|
|X-ray Camera||PONY ORIGINALDirect Conversion X-ray Camera SID-A50|
|Geometrical Magnification (FOV in mm)||Min. GM: approx. X1.76 (29.2 X 26.4)
to Max. GM: approx. X35 (1.47 X 1.32)
|Magnification on Monitor (Monitor Size)||approx. X9.3 to X184 (17in. with resolution of 1024 X1280)|
|Oblique View||approx. 50 deg. (Camera alone inclinates for max. magnification)|
|Geometrical Magnification during Oblique View (FOV in mm)||Min. GM: approx. X3.1 (16.6 X 15.0)
to Max. GM: approx. X28 (1.83 X 1.66)
|Magnification on Monitor during Oblique View (Monitor Size)||approx. X16.3 to X148 (17in. with resolution of 1024 X1280)|
|Table Size||350mm X 400mm||510mm X 560mm|
|X-Y Axis Stroke||300mm X 350mm||460mm X 510mm|
|Z Axis Stroke||220mm|
|Table Load Capacity||5kg|
|External Dimensions (mm)||W930 X D1104 X H1320||W1250 X D1424 X H1320|
|Weight||approx. 700kg||approx. 1,000kg|
|X-ray Leakage (at machine surface)||less than 1uSv/hr|
|Power||AC50/60Hz 100V 15A|
- System is equipped with interlock mechanism to protect the operators and engineers from unintended irradiation.
- Specifications above can be changed without prior notice.
- When the system is exported to foreign countries, Japanese Government may require exporting license.
- System specifications; including configuration, X-ray generator, X-ray camera, and shielding box may be upgraded upon request.
- PIA-Soft is a trademark of PONY INDUSTRY CO.,LTD. All other products are trademarks and registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Automatic X-ray Inspection Function
- Nowadays, more and more devices are mounted on PCB surface, like BGA and CSP. This trend is causing testable areas with AOI limited.
- Furthermore, PCB for automobile industry is under severe demand for total inspection. However, the combination of existing X-ray generator and X-ray detector cannot possibly produce stable and repeatable images. This is a fatal problem for X-ray inspection systems, and made it almost impossible to be used automatically.
- For an example, think of an AOI system; equipped with fluorescent light bulb with inverter-less power supply for the light source, and camera with terrible sensitivity and contrast degradation, which also gets images burned on easily. With such a system, no matter how incredible the software you equip it with, it would not earn the title of an "Automatic Inspection System". This is exactly what ordinary "Automatic X-ray Inspection" on the market IS.
- This simple FACT should have been crystal clear to those who knew enough about X-rays. Nevertheless, there have been way too many inspection system manufacturers who tried creating an automatic X-ray inspection system, without considering that essential factor, and disintegrated into stars. This pitiful fact caused tremendous damage on the reputation of "X-ray Inspection Industry", and resulted in irreparable loss of confidence from users.
- In order to resolve these issues, renewal of core devices; X-ray generator and X-ray detector is the task of pressing urgency, and we are proud to introduce them to you today.
- Feel free to make inquiries.
Please use the inquiry form for questions and inquiries.
- Inquiries by mail
- Inquiry form